Friday, September 23, 2011

Week One...DOWN!

Well, this week has been jam-packed...but in a very good way! My first week of working at the pharmacy has been fabulous. A few times would get hectic and then at other times it would be rather calm. I'm working with a few other girls who are also techs and the two pharmacists (Terry and Warren) are awesome! Btw, Warren is my BFF's step dad :) pretty cool, huh? Anyways, I'm still learning about a lot of stuff. There are so many technical things I'm still learning and already so many things I have learned. It's different, but I will say I really do enjoy it. How awesome is that: looking forward to going to work every single day and loving what you do! I haven't felt like this about any job I have ever had...SERIOUSLY! Well, that's just ONE job...I'll be getting a SECOND job soon! Technically, I have already been chosen for the job at Rose Hill Baptist Church as the Worship and Music Leader but I haven't been "ordained" yet, I guess.


Got a little more scrap-booking done this evening :)
This is one of me, my Memaw, and my Mamaw. My Mamaw is in the top photo on the far left. She was my great-grandmother on my mom's side. In the top photo I was about a year old an in the bottom I was probably two - that's me and my Memaw in November of '91. 
 


And this is me and my dad. I think I was a year old...maybe. Sorry for the weird looking splotches on dad's shirt there LOL those are bubbles from the lamination. We were at some kind of family picnic. This was back in...90? 


Well, it's gettin' late and I have the weekend off from the pharmacy...which also means I get to do more scrapping and prepare for Rose Hill on Sunday morning.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, more scrapping. I'll look forward to seeing what you create! You inspire to get busy & scrap too!!

    ReplyDelete