Saturday, September 24, 2011

LaZy SaTuRdAy

Woke up around 11AM today...I know, I sound like a lazy bum but trust me I have slept in MUCH later than that LOL try 4PM (this was back in the day TRUST ME)! Anyways, didn't have to go into work today and tomorrow I go to Rose Hill again :) really looking forward to it. So, to pass the time I cleaned house a little while mom and dad were outside doing some yard work and stuff. It's been raining on and off here and it STILL doesn't feel like Fall yet (meh). However, it started looking like Fall by dinner time when I went into the living room and saw mom asleep on the couch and dad watching the Clemson game - football = FALL!!! But, that wasn't the only thing I saw in the living room ;)
Check this out:
This is my baby Leo. Look at that face! He's fast asleep and my dad gave me the signal to go get my camera before he moved. And he's not the only one.



Look at Rollie LOL such a cute face. Here's the whole scene: my mom and Leo fast asleep and Rollie just happened to be awake hehe. 

 

That's been pretty much my whole Saturday. Like I said, pretty lazy, huh? Anyways, it's getting late and I gotta get up with the chickens in the morning LOL.

1 comment:

  1. OMG....I love it! Especially Leo with his leg hanging down! So totally relaxed. LOL

    ReplyDelete