Wednesday, September 7, 2011

11pm


So, it's 11:00pm and I am watching Law and Order: SVU. I tell ya, I love this show - it is WAY addicting. I've recorded some episodes on DVR to watch whenever I get a chance...I do that often lol I am that addicted.

Anyways...on to more serious things: I had a pretty good day at the pharmacy today. Finally finished the last of my basic training as well as beginning the first part of my orientation. I think I just might like it here ;)
I also got a call from the pastor at Durham Memorial Baptist Church saying that he and the Personnel Committee wanted to meet with me for another interview. I was really looking forward to the interview as well as meeting the committee. Here's a strange fact, though: I was less stressed DURING the interview and more stressed AFTERWARDS. LOL, here's why: I felt confident about everything I was saying, but then afterwards I was a little skeptical about the whole thing: "Did I word that properly?", "Did I make sense?", "What if I talked too much?", "Was I professional?", "Did they enjoy my company and like what I had to say about everything?". I'm my own worst critic about EVERYTHING! Well, all I can do now is wait...and pray. Everything is all according to God's plan and with every action, blessed be the name of the Lord.      

No comments:

Post a Comment