Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Controlled Chaos

This past weekend was also the world premier of comedian/ventriloquist Jeff Dunham's new  performance called Controlled Chaos. I'm a big fan of his work and he is one hilarious dude and I must say my favorite dummy of his would have to be Peanut :)
JEFF-FUH-FUH! DUN-HAAAAAAM! DOT COM!

This new one was pretty funny but I must say the funniest performance he has EVER done would have to be Spark of Insanity done in 2007. If you haven't already seen his new performance check it out at http://youtu.be/hvaPfsmaRi4.

In other news, I don't know how this happened, but I must have sprained my wrist doing something while working at the pharmacy this past week. It's been hurtin' pretty bad for a few days so finally I had to get a brace for it after I was done with my shift yesterday. The worst part...it was WAAAAAAAY too expensive. Oh well, hopefully it will do me some good until it heals completely.
 


2 comments:

  1. Me-loves Peanut too! Sure hope your arm feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff Dunham is absolutely AMAZING!!! My favorite comedian by far! Haven't checked out his new comedy series yet but I will now that you mentioned it! Miss you girlie! Hope your arm feels better! <3
    -Hodges-

    ReplyDelete