Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Animalz

Well, I think by now you all must know how much I love my pets. I have a dog and a cat - my Shih Tzu named Rollie and my sweet kitty-cat named Leo. Sometimes they do the cutest and funniest things. Rollie is just spoiled rotten (and he knows it). Here he is laying down next to mom before bedtime. He has one of his favorite toys right underneath his neck ~ TOO PRECIOUS!




And here's my baby Leo snuggled up all comfy on the living room couch. LOOK AT THOSE EYES! My mom and dad call it "The Possessed Feline." LOL! The flash on my camera REALLY brought out those piercing eyes hehe ;)
 His legs are in every direction LOL! He's such a sweet kitty and he loves to cuddle.


1 comment:

  1. Soooooooooooooo......cute! Love those little BLACK toes!

    ReplyDelete