Thursday, September 29, 2011

National Coffee Day!

HAPPY NATIONAL COFFEE DAY EVERYONE!

For the coffee lovers such as myself, I went out and got myself a pumpkin spice frappuccino and a cream puff ;) Couldn't resist. Today and yesterday mostly consisted of running errands for mom and dad since I didn't have to go into work today or yesterday. Went to see my aunt Mitzi and uncle Ed on Tuesday (didn't have to work Tuesday either lol). We went out to lunch and I got to tell them the good news about Rose Hill and my adventures at the pharmacy. They were real excited! Today I ran by the pharmacy to pick up my first paycheck :) YAY! When I got back home I realized mom's car was parked underneath the carport. I thought she was here on her lunch break when I realized it was a little passed her regular lunch hour. When I walked in dad said she wasn't feeling well at all. She even felt a little nauseous this morning and tried to make it through the day but just couldn't. Don't know what's up but I certainly hope it's nothing too serious. Dad is just getting over a bad sinus infection he had this week and now mom is feeling BLAH. Like I said, I hope it's nothing serious because I don't wanna be next.
I'm still sitting here in Starbucks at Southpoint Mall just enjoying my frappuccino and one of my favorite magazines: MARIE CLAIRE.
Now, this is what I call HAPPY HOUR!

Tonight at 8PM is another new episode of the Big Bang Theory :) I'm real excited about that. Hopefully mom will be somewhat better by the time dinner is ready. We do the traditional Chinese take-out whenever there is a new episode on. Last weeks episodes were HILARIOUS! According to the previews I have seen tonight's episode is supposed to be even FUNNIER! 
*crossing fingers*

1 comment:

  1. Of course YOU would be celebrating National Coffee Day. ;-) I didn't have a clue until Ashley told me she & her prayer leader were going to STBX for coffee. Think Jon is going to make me some now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete