Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BLESSINGS!

So, it's been a few days since I have filled anyone in on what's been happening lately. A lot...and I mean a WHOLE FREAKING LOT has happened since Monday. I mentioned before that I went to a church near Warsaw on Sunday morning (Rose Hill Baptist Church) and got a chance to speak with the Pastor and the personnel committee during that visit. After that one visit and speaking with everyone including the Pastor, they emailed me a very lengthy and detailed message saying they wanna hire me as their Worship Leader!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!!! Not to mention I am loving working here at Kroger Pharmacy :). Everything is fabulous! God is just so good! Praise Him for these awesome opportunities! I know that's not a lot after a couple of days but if you wanna read the whole thing go to my Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150304252861634Hope y'all like my scrappy project of the day from the post below - MY HERO. That's me and my Papa when I was a baby. He's my hero and will always be my hero :).
I LOVE YOU PAPA!


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so thrilled to hear about this church & new opportunity for you! Also glad that you are loving your Kroger job.....enjoying your job is SO important, I think!! Keep the scrapbook pages coming....you know I love them!

    ReplyDelete