Saturday, September 17, 2011

FINALLY

Man, my brain still hurts from taking that test yesterday for the pharmacy. At least I passed, though :). I start my first day as a beginner pharmacy tech on Tuesday at 10am. PRAISE GOD! I'm not gonna lie, I have never felt real positive about a job before. It took a while for me to get used to the routine of stuff but I got it...still learning though, which is not a problem. I'm really looking forward to working at the pharmacy.

Onto other things...I did another lil scrappy project
This is me, mom, and my grandmother (aka Memaw) back when I was almost a month old on Father's Day. I call this one "Three Generations." Once again, using old scrappy goodness from a very reliable source to make this happen ;).

Tomorrow morning I gotta rise and shine real early to make sure I get to church on time...at Rose Hill Baptist Church in Rose Hill, NC that is. One of the members of the personnel committee gave me a call the other day wanting to know if I was interested in meeting them after the service for a meeting with the Pastor. Here's the catch: I have no clue where this place is LOL! Good thing I got a GPS system cuz I would be so lost without it on the road.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you will be starting your job soon! That's very exciting!! And I love love love the scrapbook pages you have been doing!! It's giving me great ideas for my scrapbook! :) -Hodges

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, am loving seeing all your new scrapbook pages! IF you are interested, I can always send more goodies your way when Chris comes down in Oct. Would you be interested in some scrapbook magazines to look at & get ideas from?? Just let me know. I always hate to just toss them....would much rather pass them on to someone who could use them.

    ReplyDelete