Monday, September 12, 2011

More Training & Something New

Well, today consisted of a lot more training at the pharmacy. Instead of being at the pharmacy in Durham (the one where I'm originally supposed to work) I went to the pharmacy at Raleigh. This one is the training grounds for new pharmacy techs. Not gonna lie, throughout half of the training session today I caught myself nodding off LOL! Not only was it real early in the morning but I was staring at a computer screen for a real long time once again underneath a bunch of fluorescent lights. However, I will say that I felt confident after the session today...a little overwhelmed due to how much information was fed to me but still rather confident.






Thought I'd try something new. I made this with old scrappy pieces from a very reliable source ;). This is me and my mom in '89 and '90. The top pic was taken in June of '89...basically, I was only a month old. The bottom pic was taken on my first birthday - May 27, 1990. Sorry the whole thing looks a lil faded. I laminated it so it would never get damaged. Maybe I could continue this lil trend here ;) thanks to that reliable source who taught me this lil trick.

1 comment:

  1. This is so 'special'....LOL, sorry...couldn't resist that! I really do love it, though!!

    ReplyDelete