Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Next Best Thing

So, instead of an SVU marathon...I'm now watching the next best thing: NCIS marathon. Gotta love Gibbs! A few years ago I dressed up as Abby for Halloween - she's the goth with the pig-tails in the back of the pic. I pulled off that look pretty dang well, if I do say so myself. Anyways, I didn't have training yesterday and I don't have training today. Tomorrow and Friday will be my final days of training and by then I should be ready for the floor. I'm really ready to start this new job. I'm still sending out my resume to different churches as well through churchstaffing.com - it's difficult but it's helping me out a whole lot. That site is definitely helpful. Anyways, I did a few more lil "projects" yesterday. Take a look for yourself ;)
This one is of me and my mom just a few moments after I was born.


I found these old photos of me and my fam a few days after I was brought home. The guy holding me in the photo on the bottom right corner is my older half-brother.  


This is of me and my grandparents. The top pic is my Grandaddy - my dad's dad :). The bottom is me and my Memaw and Papa - my mom's parents.


 And finally, this is me - being lazy LOL!
Hope these are "acceptable" once they're viewed by the "Scrap-Master." ;)

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love NCIS! And the scrap pages are fabulous! Maw's mom & dad (the ones that lived here in our house) were Memaw & Papa too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete