Monday, September 5, 2011

First Post

   
     I'll see how long I can keep up with this "blog" thing lol. I'm horrible with keeping passwords and screennames and usernames and.....well, you get the picture. I've been trying to make one of these things but I'm such a bum. Anywho, I'm sittin' here watching THE DARK KNIGHT. I absolutely LOVE this movie!
     Lemme lay it down for ya: I've been outta school since May 14th and just got done with my internship at Dauphin Way Baptist Church in Mobile, AL. I graduated from Liberty University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Worship and Music Leadership. I've been on the job hunt for a few weeks and have finally gotten a part-time job at Kroger Pharmacy and my training begins in the morning. I have been receiving phone calls for interviews for a while and I am very thankful and blessed to be getting these calls. I've been very negative about getting a job ever since I came back from my internship. This economy is so far down the drain it needs help...DESPERATELY!
     Well, that's a lil bit about myself. Like I said, hopefully I can continue to keep up with this thing as much as I possibly can. CIAO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment