Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Smell Fall

This morning I woke up to a beautiful, crystal clear sky. Something about it just gave me that Fall-ish sensation. Even though I am not a huge fan of chilly or cold weather, I will say I am looking forward to the Fall season. I'm looking forward to it so much I made over two and a half dozen pumpkin spice chocolate-chip cookies. My dad had a couple, I had a couple, and my mom had.......just one lol. My mom loves chocolate, but she's not a big fan of pumpkin-flavor.

Today was also a huge shoe sale at BELK'S. As stated in my profile, I love shoes! I usually get a pair of shoes with heels that are over 3.5 inches but this time I had to find a pair of shoes that didn't have that. I found these nice pair of BCBGENERATION pumps (black) that are only 2 inches. If I am gonna be working in a church office, then I need shoes that I will be comfortable in and not "runway shoes." LOL! I also came across my favorite place at the mall: the COACH outlet. There is a brand new COACH outlet at Southpoint Mall in Durham inside BELK'S. I can't help but walk by and look...and touch.....and look some more. Yes, I know...they are all outta my budget, but I'm not buying anything at the moment...I just love to window shop for these kinds of things.
THIS GOES OUT TO ALL MY GIRLS WITH A PASSION FOR FASHION!

1 comment:

  1. I must say, I am SO excited to feel FALL in the air. I'm loving the cooler temps! Not COLD, mind you, but cooler.....spring & fall are my favorites! I think you just may have inspired me to go bake something yummy! See ya tonight!!

    ReplyDelete