Saturday, October 1, 2011

SURPRISE!

 AND HERE IT IS!!!
Hope y'all like it :) It's definitely more blonde than before. I took a shot of me in the light and out of the light to show you the "blonde-ness." LOL! When I came back to the house mom and dad went crazy over it. It really does look pretty good. I will admit I was a tad worried about it because Cathi has made it a little too blonde before...and by too blonde I mean yellow with gold roots :-\ definitely wasn't a fan of that. Thankfully, it looks quite fabulous! I even got a few good hair care products as well. I usually use HERBAL ESSENCES but I have been noticing it is beginning to dry my scalp out and it isn't really nourishing my hair at all. So, I bought REDKIN. I'll admit, it was rather pricey but it works cuz Cathi uses it on my hair all the time when she styles it. Since my hair is naturally curly I bought the "curl control" kind. Can't wait to use it tomorrow :).

So, here's another fun fact for the day LOL and this one is rather...different ;) but in a good way: I gave both mom and dad pedicures hehehehehe. Mom is not ticklish at all (*jealous*) and dad is so ticklish that if you touch his feet he freaks out LOL! Almost kinda like me cuz I am ticklish as well (just not to the extreme...except when I'm poked :-P ).

AND HERE'S MY OTHER LIL SURPRISE!
PRESENTING MY NEWEST CREATION: PUMPKIN SPICE CHOCOLATE CHIP CUPPIES
(yes, I made that up LOL "cuppies" - half cupcake half cookie)

I made a batch for the homecoming event tomorrow at church and another batch for work on Monday. Mom and dad had one and mom LOVED it because she got one that was full of chocolate chips and dad was a little skeptical about it. HOW WEIRD IS THAT: the last time I made a batch of these, it was completely backwards - mom didn't like it and dad loved it. Definitely strange, but HEY, they're still good to me ;) hopefully everyone at the pharmacy will agree. Here's hopin' ;)


And last, but certainly not least...
Christopher sent me this picture today of the guys playing SMASH BROS. BRAWL hehe just like old times (which was not but a few months ago LOL!). There's Damian, Karch, Brad, Isaac, and Eric in "The Zone." He went over and spent the day with them and I think he said he was gonna stay the night and go to church with them in the morning. Wish I could be there amongst the nerdiness :) fun times.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new do. The color looks very natural....nice highlights to it!! And OMG.....that bottom picture.....I need to snag that one to scrap....it's just so them! LOL Glad they can still get together & hang out!

    ReplyDelete