Monday, October 3, 2011

So...

.....A few interesting things took place today...and it's not even passed 10AM yet (go figure). I woke up at the crack of dawn to get ready and go to my opthamologist for my appointment at 8AM this morning. Turns out I left a tad too early and the office was still closed. I was there at 7:40AM and decided to kill some time til my appointment. So, I went to get some breakfast since I had not eaten before I left the house. I went to McD's to get the usual iced vanilla coffee and something new: fruit and maple oatmeal. I won't lie to ya, it was pretty dang good!
D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.


For those of you who are McD's fans I highly recommend this one ;).

Anyway, on to the rest of my morning story. After I got my breakfast, I went back to my opthamologists office and waited until they opened their doors for me to go in for my appointment. I finished my breakfast and went on inside and said I was scheduled to see my eye-doctor this morning at 8AM. And the two "know-it-all" chicks who were working the front desk looked at me like I had lost my mind. One turned to me and said, "Uhm, your doctor won't be in til later on this morning..."
So, I kinda just stood there pondering for a sec then said I had scheduled an appointment for this morning at 8AM with my eye-doctor, Dr. Alli. The other girl just stood there and kept staring at me like I was stupid and then turned around and got a folder and glanced at it and said, "Uh no...it's tomorrow. Sorry." Well...that was a waste of time. According to them they have a brand new system and someone must have entered the dates in incorrectly. So, I thought to myself: there's no reason for me to stress out over something like this...if it's tomorrow then it's tomorrow.....mistakes happen so, whatever. I thanked them and walked out. Oh well. However, I will say I am still a little frustrated at how they treated me when I walked in. I realize it's real early in the morning, ladies...but get over it! Be thankful you girls can actually get up in the morning and make some money cuz you have a job!
Well.....that has been my morning so far. Now I'm off to the pharmacy for an 8hr+ shift. Hopefully it won't be as crazy as it was yesterday LOL!

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember if Ashley has tried their oatmeal yet or not. But I know she's been wanting to. Me, I'm not much of an oatmeal fan....but theirs does look pretty good. ;-)

    ReplyDelete