Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Do.

Well, I'm finally at the salon getting my hair done. I definitely needed this LOL! My dark roots are showing so much I'm almost embarrassed to even go outside in public. My stylist, Cathi, is such a doll! She knows her stuff, too. OMG! I almost forgot: today is October 1st! YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! When I was walking outside to my car I felt a little chilly...FINALLY! I'm so happy it actually feels like Fall right now. Took long enough LOL! I was hoping to make a quick stop to McD's and get an iced coffee and their new fruit and maple oatmeal before my hair appointment - I've been wanting to try those for quite a while. Oh, and today I get to look forward to some time in the kitchen! Tomorrow is the annual homecoming at my home church, Yates Baptist Church. During our homecoming events we usually have lunch in the fellowship hall after the 11AM service...this gives me the perfect excuse to bake my famous pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies again :) YAAAAAAAY! Ok, so I'm finally under the dryer now getting my hair dried so it can be straightened. I haven't really straightened my hair in a long time... Last time I straightened it was...about a month ago. So, we'll see how this turns out. Hopefully it will look somewhat natural LOL. My natural color is a dark brown so my eyebrows are rather dark, too. Speaking of which.....those need to be done as well LOL. I look like I have two wooly worms on my forehead. OMG listen to me I sound like such a girly-girl.....where's my nerd-side? This happens every time I get my hair done or my nails done LOL! Ok, enough of my rambling. Time to style this head of hair o'mine and see how everything turns out! Pics will be posted real soon! Stay tuned (for those who care).

No comments:

Post a Comment