Saturday, October 15, 2011

SKILLET CONCERT! (State Fair cont').

Thought I was finished? HECK NO! THIS IS THE BEST PART! I SAW SKILLET LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the Dorton Arena where the concert was held
MY TICKET! HAHA I WAS SO EXCITED!
Me and Christopher in the Dorton Arena ready to KILL IT WITH SKILLET!


Wanna know how awesome my boyfriend is? He bought me my very first SKILLET t-shirt :) He got one, too, of course...but ain't he just the bestest boyfriend EVER!

Ladies and gentlemen, THE STAGE! Yes, we were this close!
BEHOLD THE EPIC-NESS!



And now I present: SKILLET IN ACTION!
 JOHN COOPER (aka Doggy) ROCKIN' IT!
 KOREY COOPER
 Just doin' her thing and keepin' it real - rockin' that dress with her guitar! EPIC!
 SETH MORRISON - KING OF SHREDDAGE!
JEN LEDGER! BEST DRUMMER EVER!!!!!

I FEEL LIKE A.....
MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!

THE FINALE
REBIRTHING





The concert was simply INCREDIBLE! I rocked out so hard I pulled a muscle in my neck. Hurts like crap, but totally worth it! LOL! At least I didn't lose my voice :) BEST PART: When John Cooper came to our side of the stage he saw me rockin' it out, pointed at me, and winked.....TWICE! EPIC WIN!

The Fair was just as great during the evening hours as it is during the daytime hours. It's a lot cooler though, but definitely nice. I was so glad I got to go this year and even see SKILLET live for the first time EVER!!! Best of all, I got to enjoy this with my wonderful honey. I love you, Christopher :-*

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your new profile picture! I didn't realize that this was your first time ever seeing Skillet in concert. Looks like y'all had a really nice weekend. I prayed the weather would be nice for y'all....it had been so rainy here the days before.

    ReplyDelete