Sunday, October 2, 2011

EMERGENCY!!!

So, after church today I got a call from my boss at the pharmacy saying that one of the tech's couldn't come into work today. According to my boss, she was rushed to the hospital with horrible stomach pains. She's a little better now and back at home but I had to take her place at the pharmacy. Honestly, I didn't mind taking her place at all because:
A) That's more hours for me
B) More hours equals a bigger paycheck
C) The more I'm there, the more I learn

So, yeah...I was at the pharmacy today for about five and a half hours...and if the other tech can't make it tomorrow evening then I will take her place again. Like I said, I don't mind at all ;)

I said last time I was gonna go to homecoming at Yates Baptist Church today as well.....however, I decided to go to my old church - the church I grew up in - Greystone Baptist Church. I saw so many familiar faces and it really made my day. I was interested to see that a few things had changed, too. Last time I was at Greystone I remember the choir loft being filled with chairs and the choir wearing the usual blue robes but things were different now: the choir loft had no more chairs and it was now the orchestra pit complete with drums, guitar (electric and bass), keyboard, and a few other orchestral instruments. The choir was in a different location and they weren't wearing their robes. All in all, it was so good to see everyone.

As of right now, I am currently preparing myself for bed and watching the premier of Weird Al Yankovic's Alpocalypse Tour on COMEDY CENTRAL. This guy is nuts and I. LOVE. IT! I've heard some people talk about him and how his acts are crazy funny...and they were right LOL! 
I know, the cover is a little.....too much, but crazy people have an excuse, right? *sarcasm*

So far, out of the acts he has done, one of my favorites is his remake of Lady GaGa's song Poker Face. His version is called Polka Face - HILARIOUS! He did a remake of a Miley Cyrus song too HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Party in the USA became Party in the CIA...simply hysterical! 


 On another note, I gotta get up extra early tomorrow for an eye appointment - I have no more contacts...meh. Well, hopefully the doc won't dilate my eyes cuz every time that happens I get a MASSIVE migraine and it is definitely no fun. So, I hope that won't happen. Meh :-\

No comments:

Post a Comment