Friday, September 30, 2011

Late Night Shopping...

.....Can sort of be a really bad thing LOL especially when you have found so much you really REALLY like hehe ;) Just yesterday after running so many errands I ran by Target for a while. I was already at Barnes & Noble at the mall (Southpoint) so I decided to make a little stop in Target on my way home. Target is definitely one of my all-time favorite stores...EVER! While I was browsing I just could not believe my eyes! I, of course, was in the "Home Decor" section...which is right by the shoes and handbags.....pretty much, my own little haven :). As I was looking around my eyes just so happened to stumble upon this absolutely FABULOUS bag.
OH. MY. GRACIOUS!

Is this not the most fabulous bag EVER!!! Looks like something from Nordstroms in their handbag section. I'd say this definitely looks like a MICHAEL KORS bag or maybe even MARC JACOBS or JIMMY CHOO. I just love getting bags that are total knock-offs of the original because not only does it look EXACTLY like the original.....but it cost WAAAAAAAAAY less. For instance, a bag made by MICHAEL KORS or MARC JACOBS are around the $500-$3000 price range. This bag on the other hand was originally $35 at Target...and it was on sale for $17..........and I said YES!!!!! 
;)

I also got a little something else as a dedication to me and my BFF Allison's friendship.
Allison and I have been best friends since 3rd grade. We have come to the conclusion that we were separated at birth LOL. We were cheerleaders in middle school, we were in concert choir together in high school, and we both graduate high school together. The reason why me and Allison are so obsessed with New York is because for our senior class trip we went to New York City. For the first half of the week we stayed at a ski resort (which was rather fun) and for the last half of the trip we all went to the city and had our own personal tour of the ENTIRE city. We went through Harlem, China Town, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and best of all: Times Square. We loved it so much that Allison and I promised each other that we would one day return to the Big City and spend an entire weekend shopping and having a BLAST! So, I bought this wall decor piece for us :) now I just gotta find a place to hang it LOL.

Me and Allison - Summer 2010 - BFF's


One more picture I found online when I was just browsing out of sheer boredom. This picture just simply defines me in so many ways. Check it out:
HOW FREAKING AWESOME IS THIS!!!!!

First of all, there is a gorgeous old NIKON camera complete with telephoto lens and everything. It gets better: the journaling. Sometimes, I just like to write about stuff: whether it's about my day or what I have been thinking about lately. I even have my own personal binder of notes from training sessions with the Pharmacy. And last but certainly not least...notice the exquisite cup of Starbucks coffee off to the corner of the photo. This photo just shouts AWESOMENESS!!! I kinda wanna save it and go print it out and frame it...I mean, that would look so good in a gorgeous frame around my little study area. 

Ok, I am getting so dang tired. Today was a rather long a busy day at the pharmacy. At times it was on and off but it was busier than usual. Next week I will be working Monday through Friday (OH SNAP!) I will probably be so tired after every day LOL but it will be worth it ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love that bottom photo. Definitely think it's worthy of being framed & hung on your wall. ;-)

    ReplyDelete