Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NOVEMBER!

Wow...can't believe it's been more than a week and a half or so since I've posted anything. Honestly, I have been EXTREMELY busy these past few days. My hours have doubled at the pharmacy and I have been doing a lot with my choir at Rose Hill. In other words, I am busy busy busy.....THANK GOD! I honestly consider it a blessing to have these two jobs. I love working with everyone at the pharmacy and I absolutely enjoy being with the people at Rose Hill. I led the choir at Rose Hill for the first time last weekend and it was so much fun! I look forward to every weekend and every Wednesday with these folks. It is such a blessing to be with them and I am learning so much each time I come to rehearsal(s). Unfortunately, I have an 11HR shift tomorrow so I am gonna have to cut this post shorter than the others. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment